Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Childrens' Day

Here's one reason why I hate Childrens' Day.
The malls are all overcrowded with kids.
And they're like monkeys who have been trapped in the zoo for so long,
This is as if it's the first time they've ever gone outside.
OMG, a shopper's worse nightmare.
Wrong move to dine out today.

On the happy note, I finally found my Adidas watch.
Yes, it's the one that went missing suddenly.
And guess where I found it?
It was hanging on the bicycle inside the store room. -.-
Having my fav lecture tomorrow. Yay!
Marketing, the only lecture which made me feel alive.
And I still think I'm more suited as a marketing student.
And I just realised Jonas Lee from NP was Shirley's so called Mr Pringles.
OMG. LMAO!!!

And Ferrari sucks big time.
They lost the race and made a clown of themselves.
And now they're blaming Singapore for the lousy tracks and stuff.
Ya, SG track sucks but so what.
If the other teams could still handle it, I don't see what's the big fuss about.
Just admit it, you're just a bunch of sore losers.
Screwed up the race like shit and still dare to blame us.
What's more, they're trying to ask the other teams to boycott our F1 race.
This is really so disappointing. Ferrari so what?
Dai sai meh???