Special thanks toShirley & Xiao Hei for planning this birthday outing.
Had lotsa fun & surprises.
I'll always remember the day when we had mini cornettos party at Orchard Rd.
THANKS FOR ALL THE SWEET WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!
It's probably one of the most memorable birthday celebrations.
At least, this year's birthday was very much better.
Thank god I'm not wasting my time slogging my ass off for projects.
Neither am I wasting my time standing the whole day selling bak kwas at some stupid food fair.
And I still have the chance to go on a pre birthday trip to Taipei.
Nice birthday; I'm loving it & I love the Mickey too!
And for all those who tagged on MSN, facebook etc,
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GREETINGS!!!!
And JM was also sweet to send me the birthday message at exactly 20:00.
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY SWEETIES!!!
You guys really melt my heart k. Muackzz!!
And now, for the visuals.
**********












I'll always remember the day when we had mini cornettos party at Orchard Rd.
THANKS FOR ALL THE SWEET WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!
It's probably one of the most memorable birthday celebrations.
At least, this year's birthday was very much better.
Thank god I'm not wasting my time slogging my ass off for projects.
Neither am I wasting my time standing the whole day selling bak kwas at some stupid food fair.
And I still have the chance to go on a pre birthday trip to Taipei.
Nice birthday; I'm loving it & I love the Mickey too!
And for all those who tagged on MSN, facebook etc,
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GREETINGS!!!!
And JM was also sweet to send me the birthday message at exactly 20:00.
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY SWEETIES!!!
You guys really melt my heart k. Muackzz!!
And now, for the visuals.
**********











