Today's HR lecture was a complete waste of my time.
The class was supposed to start at 830 AM.
And you know what time the idiot lecturer started lesson proper??
1030AM. WTF. That's like 2 hours behind schedule.
And you know what he did for the 2 hours which he wasted???
He spent like 0.5h boasting his academic qualifications,
and another 0.5h on his experience in the work force.
Then, he talked shit which has absolutely nothing to do with HR.
Oh my freaking god.
I've never seen someone giving lectures in this manner before.
Never ever k. I almost died inside the class.
It was the worst 3 hours of my life.
And he spoke in this freaking weird accent, in a freaking monotone voice.
There's no need to explain boredom any further.
This is the best example ever.
Retarded faggot. And he still overshot the lecture by about 20 minutes.
Freaking idiot. Can't even keep track of time.
And he always like to smile meekly after each example he listed.
Complete retard.
And he's one of those culprits contributing to global warming.
His freaking notes damn wordy and it's like 800 freaking pages long.
I wanted so much to go up to him to tell him that his lecture suck like shit.
But I thought it was going to be a waste of time talking to somebody who's shit.
And I think alot of people went off during the break.
I'm not trying to stereotype.
But I seriously feel this guy shouldn't be teaching HR.
He shouldn't try to meddle in something which wasn't his forte.
So what if you have vast experience & remarkable qualifications,
you can't teach the subject well for god's sake.
You screwed the lecture up like fuck.
And the people suffering the most are the students.
We paid so much & this is the shit we get.
And worse of all, he's the only one teaching HR. WTF.
How I wish I could fire him.
And I thought sociology was worse.
Now HR's even shittier. All thanks to the faggot.
Go rot in hell & save me the misery of attending your lectures la.
And to make things even worst,
I lost my Adidas watch.
Don't know how I lost it.
But I just couldn't find it anywhere at home. T.T
And Ka Ho Yuet Yuen has officially ended.
And I've got nothing else to watch.
Life feels empty now. Roarrrr!!!
I think I'm suffering from post Moonlight Resonance syndrome.
Save me pls!!!
The class was supposed to start at 830 AM.
And you know what time the idiot lecturer started lesson proper??
1030AM. WTF. That's like 2 hours behind schedule.
And you know what he did for the 2 hours which he wasted???
He spent like 0.5h boasting his academic qualifications,
and another 0.5h on his experience in the work force.
Then, he talked shit which has absolutely nothing to do with HR.
Oh my freaking god.
I've never seen someone giving lectures in this manner before.
Never ever k. I almost died inside the class.
It was the worst 3 hours of my life.
And he spoke in this freaking weird accent, in a freaking monotone voice.
There's no need to explain boredom any further.
This is the best example ever.
Retarded faggot. And he still overshot the lecture by about 20 minutes.
Freaking idiot. Can't even keep track of time.
And he always like to smile meekly after each example he listed.
Complete retard.
And he's one of those culprits contributing to global warming.
His freaking notes damn wordy and it's like 800 freaking pages long.
I wanted so much to go up to him to tell him that his lecture suck like shit.
But I thought it was going to be a waste of time talking to somebody who's shit.
And I think alot of people went off during the break.
I'm not trying to stereotype.
But I seriously feel this guy shouldn't be teaching HR.
He shouldn't try to meddle in something which wasn't his forte.
So what if you have vast experience & remarkable qualifications,
you can't teach the subject well for god's sake.
You screwed the lecture up like fuck.
And the people suffering the most are the students.
We paid so much & this is the shit we get.
And worse of all, he's the only one teaching HR. WTF.
How I wish I could fire him.
And I thought sociology was worse.
Now HR's even shittier. All thanks to the faggot.
Go rot in hell & save me the misery of attending your lectures la.
And to make things even worst,
I lost my Adidas watch.
Don't know how I lost it.
But I just couldn't find it anywhere at home. T.T
And Ka Ho Yuet Yuen has officially ended.
And I've got nothing else to watch.
Life feels empty now. Roarrrr!!!
I think I'm suffering from post Moonlight Resonance syndrome.
Save me pls!!!