Yesterday was a super nice day.
Cuz there wasn't any classs due to some orientation shit.
And yes, I ponned orientation to go shopping. Lolx.
Must buy something to motivate myself.
Like I always say: "Must 对自己好一点."
We were supposed to meet Girl Girl for dinner.
But that noisy chatterbox pang seh us, simply cuz she's too lazy.
Humph. So bad.
In the end, we went ahead for dinner without her.
Her absence proved to be a great relief to us.
Cuz we can finally have some peace in eating dinner.
Dinner @ MOF

My Katsu Toji
Today is yet another graph drawing session. FaintzZz.
Cuz there wasn't any classs due to some orientation shit.
And yes, I ponned orientation to go shopping. Lolx.
Must buy something to motivate myself.
Like I always say: "Must 对自己好一点."
We were supposed to meet Girl Girl for dinner.
But that noisy chatterbox pang seh us, simply cuz she's too lazy.
Humph. So bad.
In the end, we went ahead for dinner without her.
Her absence proved to be a great relief to us.
Cuz we can finally have some peace in eating dinner.
Today is yet another graph drawing session. FaintzZz.