Bumped into my primary school friend yesterday.
Don't really recognize her cuz it's been so long since we last met.
And even if we met not long ago,
I probably also won't be able to remember their looks.
And this is all thanks to my deteriorating STM.
So in future if you happen to meet me on the streets,
and I didn't bother to say hi,
please don't think I'm acting dao on purpose.
Do come up and say hi to me,
and do mention your name.
So that at least I can try to remember who you are.
Apologies to those whom I've dao-ed previously.
I seriously didn't do it on purpose.
Please pardon my STM.
Don't really recognize her cuz it's been so long since we last met.
And even if we met not long ago,
I probably also won't be able to remember their looks.
And this is all thanks to my deteriorating STM.
So in future if you happen to meet me on the streets,
and I didn't bother to say hi,
please don't think I'm acting dao on purpose.
Do come up and say hi to me,
and do mention your name.
So that at least I can try to remember who you are.
Apologies to those whom I've dao-ed previously.
I seriously didn't do it on purpose.
Please pardon my STM.