It's the seasonal mugging period again.
Drats. I'm forcing myself to study all the shit econs & maths.
And I'm feeling sleepy even before I start the revision.
Please don't try to tempt me for shopping trips etc.
Words of encouragement & moral support are most welcomed.
Taipei's trip almost settled.
Air tix confirmed. Hotel still pending.
Itinerary is already done up.
But I think it's too commercialized.
Cuz we're visiting mostly shopping areas. Lolx.
Hope the weather's going to be fine.
No typhoon please!!!
Drats. I'm forcing myself to study all the shit econs & maths.
And I'm feeling sleepy even before I start the revision.
Please don't try to tempt me for shopping trips etc.
Words of encouragement & moral support are most welcomed.
Taipei's trip almost settled.
Air tix confirmed. Hotel still pending.
Itinerary is already done up.
But I think it's too commercialized.
Cuz we're visiting mostly shopping areas. Lolx.
Hope the weather's going to be fine.
No typhoon please!!!