I spent the entire yesterday walking and 'exercising'.
From hiking at Bukit Timah Nature's Reserve,
to shopping around Suntec/Marina,
and then playing Bball at the arcades.
My body's aching like shit & this shows how long I've not been exercising.
Or is it because age is getting up with me?? Hmmm..
And I still don't know why I agreed to go hiking with Nic.
Think I must be out of my mind.
Cuz it's so unlike of Tricia to do something so 'sporty'. Moutain hiking.
Ya right. All of you must be laughing your asses off by now.
I can't believe it myself either. OMG?
**********
Part 1: Hiking @ Bukit Timah Nature's Reserve
At The Bottom Of The Forest
If monkeys have enough food in the forests, why are they still so skinny??
The Steep Slope Ahead
The Never Ending Slopes
The First Rest Stop
The 2nd half of the hike: Never Ending Steps
Shitty steps that are so freaking steep.
After a long exhausting walk, we finally reached the summit. =.=
The final stop where we had our rest.
The stupid tower at the summit.
Somebody wrote this on the pillar at the summit.
Nic smiling so happy. Don't know why?
All the naughty monkeys.
My shaggy look.
2 shaggy noobs.
**********
Part 2: Lunch @ Boon Tong Kee




**********
Part 3: Back To NP
Went back to school to shower.
The stupid toilet at the sports complex was so freaking scary.
It was damn quiet inside.
The shower cubicles were dark. So creepy.
Reminded me of those hunted school toilets.
And then, suddenly there was some stupid sounds.
I nearly freaked out. WTF.
Went to nuah at the library after shower.
The view from the library. I MISS NP!!!

Nuah-ing on the comfy bean bags @ the library.
Bubble tea from the library.
**********
Part 4: Dinner @ Cafe Cartel
After a day of walking and playing games at the arcade,
it's finally time for dinner.
Wanted to eat at Shokudo but the queue was so freaking long.
In the end, we ate at Cafe Cartel cuz I had 10% discount. Lolx.

Mango Tea. The taste was rather 'unique'.
Fries!! They left out the wafer fries.
Grilled Chicken Pasta Set
Baked Seafood Macaroni
Banana & Peach Waffles
to shopping around Suntec/Marina,
and then playing Bball at the arcades.
My body's aching like shit & this shows how long I've not been exercising.
Or is it because age is getting up with me?? Hmmm..
And I still don't know why I agreed to go hiking with Nic.
Think I must be out of my mind.
Cuz it's so unlike of Tricia to do something so 'sporty'. Moutain hiking.
Ya right. All of you must be laughing your asses off by now.
I can't believe it myself either. OMG?
**********
Part 1: Hiking @ Bukit Timah Nature's Reserve
**********
Part 2: Lunch @ Boon Tong Kee
**********
Part 3: Back To NP
Went back to school to shower.
The stupid toilet at the sports complex was so freaking scary.
It was damn quiet inside.
The shower cubicles were dark. So creepy.
Reminded me of those hunted school toilets.
And then, suddenly there was some stupid sounds.
I nearly freaked out. WTF.
Went to nuah at the library after shower.
**********
Part 4: Dinner @ Cafe Cartel
After a day of walking and playing games at the arcade,
it's finally time for dinner.
Wanted to eat at Shokudo but the queue was so freaking long.
In the end, we ate at Cafe Cartel cuz I had 10% discount. Lolx.