Monday, June 23, 2008

Back To School

Today was officially the first day back at school.
I was trying my very best to stay awake throughout the 4 freaking hours of Econs.
The lecturer was also trying very hard to make his lessons more interesting.
He said the reason why we have this bridging is because...
LSE felt what we learnt previously was useless.
And they doubt the standard of Econs that we took.
So they conducted this bridging thingy to ensure we're up to their standard.
Wah lao. So yaya papaya.
Just trying to make our lives more miserable.

Thought I'd probably spent the entire day alone.
But today was a day with many surprises.
First, I met Cassie from PW.
She was in front of me when we registered to enter the LT.
Then, we chatted & I realized she changed course & we're now taking Business.
Yay, my 1st friend of the day. Haha.

In the LT, we saw a couple of people from NP.
Including 1 of my yr 3 classmate, a follower of FF.
Tried waving to her but apparently she just ignored & gave the stupid look.
Ya, whatever la. Waved to her out of courtesy only.
Anyway, she was the one I dao-ed during the briefing thingy.
I guess the feeling's mutual.
I don't like her & I think she doesn't like me.
But who gives a damn about it.
If she doesn't mess with me, then I won't mess with her either.
Nobody gives a shit about her anyway.

Thank god there was a break in between the class.
Managed to get out of my seat and walked around.
The damn LT was so freaking cold.
Winter sonata at the wrong time when I'm done with flu.
We decided to get some free refreshments.
Cuz we figured we shouldn't waste it since we're paying so much for the school fees.
So typical Singaporeans hor.
But you're damn wrong. Sorry, we're not.
This is just the typical mindset of business students.
We pay this much of school fees, so must get back this much.
This is called ROI (Return on Investment).
Wakaka. I'm so proud of myself.
I can still remember all the business shit. =p

And then, suddenly I heard someone calling my name.
Guess who I saw?? It was Shao Ping, my sec school friend.
Haven't seen her for so long.
I think the last time I saw her was in Sem 1 of Yr 3?
So nice to see her once again.
Yay, so good. At least I know I've got friends in the same class