Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Irritating Idiots

The past few days were the most shitty days of the month.
It's near closing & everyone's trying to rush all the shit out.
And then, some noobs came to join the department.
They don't really know their duties well.
Kept bugging people to teach them.
And they kept shoving me to do most of their jobs.
I don't mind helping you once or twice.
But don't expect me to do your share of work everyday. NO WAY!!!

Hate the AP. Nobody's nice except my in charge.
They kept stuffing me with work without bothering to guide me through.
Smiley's the most cunning. Always smile innocently when she passes me stuff to do.
But yet, she never teach me how & just simply tell me to refer to the previous examples.

How the hell am I supposed to know how to do when you don't even have any idea?
This is just so stupid. Totally pissed off.
They're taking things for granted.
Staring to wonder who's the temp & who's the perm staff.
Devils. So evil.

Always have this feeling of AP being a dark gloomy place.
Nobody chats in there. Everyone's so emo.
All glued to their tiny desk, doing their own work.
Even if they talk, it's only for business. Nothing else.
The only person who makes the whole lot of noise is SW.
I gave her the nick of SW (Seat Warmer).
Cuz she's always glued to her seat, looking at the retarded lappy.
Constantly engaging in email wars with everyone.
She harasses IT almost every day & enjoys asking me to do sai kangs.


So shitty. She's loud, irritating, inconsiderate etc. Maniac.
She offended so many people within her 2 months here.
Amazing feat, I'm so impressed. Faggot bitch.
She's super slacker too. Always disappearing without notice.
Always claim she works from home.
God knows what time she wakes up when we're busy slogging our asses off on Saturdays.

Not that I wanna bitch about work. But it's totally driving me insane.
I think the company's nice place to work in.
But definitely not in AP. SW totally sucks.
Thank god, it's countdown time.
1 more month & I'm outta there.

Talking about those people. They're so bad.
Caused me to be late for my meeting yesterday with FOS. Spoilt my mood.
So much so I didn't realised my friend saw me in the station.
How could I possibly missed seeing a 1.9m person??? OMG.

Enough said about the shit. I'm gonna talk about something better.
Met up with FOS yesterday for gaming session @ Minds Cafe.
Long time no see. Everyone's busy with work.
But we're still planning Batam shopping trip in May. Yay!!!

This entry super long. I know. No choice.
Need air my grievance out. Haha.
Don't say I ah ma again la. I know I very cheong hei ok.

Everyone do take care. Drink more water. Stay indoor more.
The heat's back & it's melting me away. Roarrrr!!!!