Saturday, February 2, 2008

Counting Down To The End

Busy slogging my ass off at work.
Stupid customers who keep spamming us with calls.
The deliveries got so screwed up.
So many complaints to deal with.
Irritating & unreasonable customers.
They're the shittiest lot of all.
Not to mention, those other staff at the factory are no better.

I lived the past few weeks in hell.
No day, no night.
Worked 7 days a week.
From 8am to about 12am+. WTF.
Those at the production side are even worse.
They didn't sleep a wink at all.
Desperately trying to rush those bak kwas out.
24 hours non stop producing bak kwa.
Crappy, slave drivers.
They better give me a big ang bao to compensate me.
GRRRRR!!! I need my sleep back.

As of today, it's 3 more days to the end of this shit.
Wish me luck. Hope I'll pull through.