Finally, the stupid dumb fair ended.
Realised that everyday was senior citizens' day at the fair.
They practically flooded the fair almost every day.
So irritating and troublesome.
Demanding a lot of things when they're just paying peanuts.
My legs are sore and I'm so shag out.
Thank god I applied for replacement off today.
Can't imagine how I'm going to drag myself to work in this state.
Tired; physically exhausted and mentally drained out.
I need more rest!!!!!!
Realised that everyday was senior citizens' day at the fair.
They practically flooded the fair almost every day.
So irritating and troublesome.
Demanding a lot of things when they're just paying peanuts.
My legs are sore and I'm so shag out.
Thank god I applied for replacement off today.
Can't imagine how I'm going to drag myself to work in this state.
Tired; physically exhausted and mentally drained out.
I need more rest!!!!!!