This week seemed to crawl by.
Time passed very slowly.
Such a dread. Looking forward to Friday.
Cuz I'll get to rest and slack for the weekend.
Spent the whole of yesterday evening translating the minutes.
My dumb stupid English-Chinese dictionary was so lousy.
It was of no help at all. Damn Longman. Waste my money.
Never use written dictionaries.
Try the walking dictionaries.
I think they're faster and provide better help.
Anyway, thanks to those who helped out.
Lolx, Johnsten will be my walking dictionary next time.
Don't say I never give you chance to help. Haha.
Hope Saturday can come quickly.
I want to get a haircut. My hair's so freaking long.
So messy, like a nest. Yucks.
The weather's so weird these few days.
First it was so freaking hot.
And then all of a sudden, it was raining so heavily.
Dumb weather. Can't make up its mind.
Off to watch TV. Take care everyone.
Time passed very slowly.
Such a dread. Looking forward to Friday.
Cuz I'll get to rest and slack for the weekend.
Spent the whole of yesterday evening translating the minutes.
My dumb stupid English-Chinese dictionary was so lousy.
It was of no help at all. Damn Longman. Waste my money.
Never use written dictionaries.
Try the walking dictionaries.
I think they're faster and provide better help.
Anyway, thanks to those who helped out.
Lolx, Johnsten will be my walking dictionary next time.
Don't say I never give you chance to help. Haha.
Hope Saturday can come quickly.
I want to get a haircut. My hair's so freaking long.
So messy, like a nest. Yucks.
The weather's so weird these few days.
First it was so freaking hot.
And then all of a sudden, it was raining so heavily.
Dumb weather. Can't make up its mind.
Off to watch TV. Take care everyone.