Was forced to attend Granddad's birthday celebration today.Hate attending such functions because I hate to see my Granddad & those crappy hypocrites relatives. I totally hate them & I'll tell you why I hate them.
The moment we sat down to have lunch, my granddad was boasting to everyone about how capable my cousin was. Writing articles for Digital Life as an intern and stuff. The way he boasted was damn irritating. It sounded as though it was some big shot working as an intern in SPH. Ya, i'm proud of my cousin's work. But I think you shouldn't keep repeating this to everyone who just popped into the house. It just really turned me off. Felt disgusted at the way he's doing it. Not that I'm jealous or anything but I think he's overdoing it to the extent that everyone is getting sick & tired of listening to his boasting.
It's not the 1st time anyway. He's always been bias. Showering special attention to some of his children and shunning the rest like shit. And now, he's just doing it the same way to his grandchildren. I really hate him for the way he treated people so indifferently. I didn't talk to him today. Because I felt that wasn't a need to do so. If I had a chance, I wouldn't even want to attend this crappy nonsense function. You may think I'm unfilial, I don't give a damn. If you had seen the way he acted, you would have agreed with me.
Then, there was a bunch of crappy relatives. They all knew my cousin & I were on internships. They all knew she was in SPH. And when they heard I was at Fragrance, they gave me the most idiotic retarded look that said: "Wah lao, why go to this kind of company for attachment?"WTF man. I really wanted to ask them to FO. Ya, I know the company's not some big shot firm. But at least it's a decent job that allows me to learn some valuable stuff. Does that mean small firm means it's lousy & that only big firms will offer better experience for internship? Whole load of bull shit. Fucking stupid people who hasn't any brains to think. I don't want to argue and waste my breath on such stupid retarded crappy hypocrites. Go eat shit la.
These relatives are so fake. Every sentence they say feels as though they're suanning you. I hate them. They're so damn superficial assholes who haven't any brains to think. Damn bloody stupid. Screw them all. Today's the last day I'm going to attend such shit. Don't ever expect me to be there to endure all the crappy comments. I'll find all the excuse to evade this shit. Never will I want to see you all. Just get out of my life and FO. YOU GUYS SUCK. GO ROT IN HELL!!!
The moment we sat down to have lunch, my granddad was boasting to everyone about how capable my cousin was. Writing articles for Digital Life as an intern and stuff. The way he boasted was damn irritating. It sounded as though it was some big shot working as an intern in SPH. Ya, i'm proud of my cousin's work. But I think you shouldn't keep repeating this to everyone who just popped into the house. It just really turned me off. Felt disgusted at the way he's doing it. Not that I'm jealous or anything but I think he's overdoing it to the extent that everyone is getting sick & tired of listening to his boasting.
It's not the 1st time anyway. He's always been bias. Showering special attention to some of his children and shunning the rest like shit. And now, he's just doing it the same way to his grandchildren. I really hate him for the way he treated people so indifferently. I didn't talk to him today. Because I felt that wasn't a need to do so. If I had a chance, I wouldn't even want to attend this crappy nonsense function. You may think I'm unfilial, I don't give a damn. If you had seen the way he acted, you would have agreed with me.
Then, there was a bunch of crappy relatives. They all knew my cousin & I were on internships. They all knew she was in SPH. And when they heard I was at Fragrance, they gave me the most idiotic retarded look that said: "Wah lao, why go to this kind of company for attachment?"WTF man. I really wanted to ask them to FO. Ya, I know the company's not some big shot firm. But at least it's a decent job that allows me to learn some valuable stuff. Does that mean small firm means it's lousy & that only big firms will offer better experience for internship? Whole load of bull shit. Fucking stupid people who hasn't any brains to think. I don't want to argue and waste my breath on such stupid retarded crappy hypocrites. Go eat shit la.
These relatives are so fake. Every sentence they say feels as though they're suanning you. I hate them. They're so damn superficial assholes who haven't any brains to think. Damn bloody stupid. Screw them all. Today's the last day I'm going to attend such shit. Don't ever expect me to be there to endure all the crappy comments. I'll find all the excuse to evade this shit. Never will I want to see you all. Just get out of my life and FO. YOU GUYS SUCK. GO ROT IN HELL!!!