Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Missed School

The past 1 week at work was miserable.
There wasn't much for me to do.
I finished my work too fast.
The finance manager had to source for work to keep me occupied.
The thing was, there wasn't really much stuff to do.
Sianz, in the end I spent 2.5hours yesterday.
Making ban mian out of those shredded paper.
Those few stack of paper was amazing.
It could actually fill 4 large garbage thrash bags.
OMG, talk about going green.

Suddenly missed school.
Missed my friends.
Missed FOS.
Missed skipping lectures.
Missed slacking around in school.
Missed having lunch at Megabites.
But 1 thing I'll not miss is TB 11.
The suckiest shit and the worst part of my life in NP.
Yun Lei said Michelle wanted to meet up with us.
Lolx, I still owe her a treat for helping me with SM interview.
Hope we can all meet up soon.

Had dinner with Johnsten at Sakae yesterday.
Such a long queue outside the restaurant.
Lucky,we managed to get seats.
Some stupid people queued for so long.
From the time we went in till the time we finished dinner.
They were still queuing. That was about 9pm.
And the last serving was at 930pm.
So dumb, don't know how to find other alternatives.
Oh ya, Johnsten treated me yesterday.
Thanks for the treat. Next time will be my turn to treat.

Tried making the Oreo Cheesecake.
Think i added in to much gelatin.
The cheese looked watery.
Hope it hardens after refrigeration.
Waiting for it to be ready in 3 hours time.
Got this strange feeling that it's gonna be a failure.
But never mind, it's my 1st time preparing a dish.
Wish me luck. Bleahx.