1st day at work at the Bak Kwa company.
So boring. Not much stuff to do.
The people were all busy.
Was asked to do some scanning.
Tried taking the longest possible time to complete it.
But time still passed so slowly.
It's practically crawling by.ZZZ.
Every minute seemed like eternity.
God damn boring.
Spent the rest of the day stoning.
Nobody gives a damn anyway.
Don't really like office job.
So dull and no kick.
1st day and I'm already complaining.
OMG!!!
Don't know how to survive till the end.
And to think they want me to extend my IAP.
All because of the CNY shit. KNS.
I think I'm not suited for office job.
Can't sit still and stone for the rest of the day.
Haiz, 5.5 months to go.
Bless me & wish me luck please.
Sianz~~~!!!
So boring. Not much stuff to do.
The people were all busy.
Was asked to do some scanning.
Tried taking the longest possible time to complete it.
But time still passed so slowly.
It's practically crawling by.ZZZ.
Every minute seemed like eternity.
God damn boring.
Spent the rest of the day stoning.
Nobody gives a damn anyway.
Don't really like office job.
So dull and no kick.
1st day and I'm already complaining.
OMG!!!
Don't know how to survive till the end.
And to think they want me to extend my IAP.
All because of the CNY shit. KNS.
I think I'm not suited for office job.
Can't sit still and stone for the rest of the day.
Haiz, 5.5 months to go.
Bless me & wish me luck please.
Sianz~~~!!!