Rained so heavy. The wind was so strong.
Felt as though a typhoon just hit Singapore.
Such a nice weather to sleep in.
But too bad I need go to work.
Bleahx. Hate mondays because I always suffer from Monday Blues.
Damn it. Got drenched in the rain.
And I had to squeeze the bus with those stupid factory workers.
Idiot, I hate them.
Freaks.
Did nothing much at work.
Busy doing some admin work.
And yet, I finished work slightly late.
Haiz. Today's not my day.
Boo.
Felt as though a typhoon just hit Singapore.
Such a nice weather to sleep in.
But too bad I need go to work.
Bleahx. Hate mondays because I always suffer from Monday Blues.
Damn it. Got drenched in the rain.
And I had to squeeze the bus with those stupid factory workers.
Idiot, I hate them.
Freaks.
Did nothing much at work.
Busy doing some admin work.
And yet, I finished work slightly late.
Haiz. Today's not my day.
Boo.