Exam results were released today.
Not too bad but was a little below my expectations.
Most of the modules were fine.
All except the damn events communication.
Broke my record of getting a C for IS.
All thanks to those 2 idiots from BMS.
Retarded shit. Never ever work with people other from BA.
They totally suck.
Broke 2 records this sem.
The first was mentioned above.
The second was that I scored an AD.
For a module which I attended lectures for only once.
Wakaka. Pon lecture and still get AD.
Yet those which I attended didn't get that good grades.
Crazy shit. Piah so hard for this sem.
But yet my GPA only improved by 0.02.
WTH? Life's crazy.
I only knew it today.
Not too bad but was a little below my expectations.
Most of the modules were fine.
All except the damn events communication.
Broke my record of getting a C for IS.
All thanks to those 2 idiots from BMS.
Retarded shit. Never ever work with people other from BA.
They totally suck.
Broke 2 records this sem.
The first was mentioned above.
The second was that I scored an AD.
For a module which I attended lectures for only once.
Wakaka. Pon lecture and still get AD.
Yet those which I attended didn't get that good grades.
Crazy shit. Piah so hard for this sem.
But yet my GPA only improved by 0.02.
WTH? Life's crazy.
I only knew it today.