Today was the IP presentation. Stayed back in school till 930pm yesterday to rehearse and go through the slides. So dead tired. Very shag. It's the first time that I stayed back so late in school. Everyone was worried and nervous about the presentation and we even came school super early to prepare.
Presentation was held at the stupid classroom with glass doors around. So irritating. Anyone walking past can see our presentation. We drew lots to decide the sequence of presenting and guess what? We got the lousiest lot; the last group to present. Shit. Suddenly felt that we're going to be dead.
First group to present was FF's group. They spoke so softly that I could hardly hear what they're saying. As expected their presentation was so so. Anyway, showdown was meant to be amongst us and the other 2 groups in the class. FF was not a threat to us right from the start.
Next was the clown's group. They went up looking so shag. Some of them spotted dark rings comparable to those of the pandas. They looked terrible. No make up or anything and it's kind of obvious that they really stayed up the night before trying to rush the shit out. The clown entertained us again with her stupid entertainment value. Such an attention seeker. Think that was the only thing that they scored with.
Shan's group was next. Somehow or other I felt that they were our greatest competitor. Their research analysis was solid and they really chionged for this shitty project. Felt stressed when I saw their presentation. I was quite confident that we can thrash the clown and FF but I was quite worried that we may lose to Shan's group.
Finally, our turn came. Waited damn long for it. Freaking nervous and the stupid air con is making things worse. So damn cold that I was slight shivering in there. Our slides were super long and we spent quite a long time explaining the front shit. So much so Kevin and Jun An only had like 3 minutes to cover their parts. Last few minutes were crucial because we still had a lot of slides to present. Kevin and Jun An tried to speed things up and they were practically clicking through the slides furiously. Really OMG. Thank god, we managed to show everything before the time was up.
Comments from the tutors came after the end of the bloody presentation. We ranked 1st for both MCOM and MR but we totally screwed up for SM. Haiz, anyway it was indeed the results we were looking forward to. We had our revenge and thrashed those shit. Yay, our late night chionging finally paid off. Woot. FOS rocks!! I'm so proud to be part of FOS. Haha.
In the midst of planning a celebration party. We really need to celebrate for the shit that we've put into for this dumb IP. A job really well done. Thanks to everyone in FOS for making my last project a memorable one. It was a really nice experience working with you guys. Special thanks to Kevin, Nicholas, Johnsten and Jun An.
My last day at NP ended with a sweet revenge. Cool. I can finally live like a normal person from today. No more chionging, no more staying back late. I can watch TV and slack for the rest of my time. I'm back, finally!