Moody for the past few days. Worrying about my damn bloody pay issue. It's still not resolved after almost 2 months plus. Really fucked up with all the shit. Talked to Johnsten about it and managed to get some advice. I called my LO up and told her about it. Thank god, she's willing to help me. Finally, I found someone who can really guide me out of this shit. I didn't want to make things worse but there's a limit to my tolerance. Hope the school is able to help get my money back. I can't be bothered about other issues. I just want my pay back.
My life's in a mess now. All thanks to those assholes who created this shit for me. I need to worry about my pay and still concentrate on getting the IP projects done. This is really a stressful period. I think I'm going to collapse soon. Tired and shag from all this problems. Just hope everything can be settled fast. This is really the darkest period of my life. Damn bloody sucky.
I prayed to God, hoping he could guide me out of this dark lonely road.