This few days had been really sucky. The bloody fucking boss haven't give me my pay and they can't even fix a day for me to collect it. All they do is to delay and delay. Bloody assholes. This kind of boss are the worse bosses you can find on earth. Kept hounding them for my pay everyday. Hate people who owe me money for so long and not to metnion, the amount adds up to about $1k plus.
Had to cope with hounding my pay and chionging all the projects as well as common tests at the same time. And just when I thought I can have some peace studying at home, more trouble seem to come my way. My stupid mother kept bugging me everyday I come home. The first question that she asked was whether I got my pay or not. Here I am so fucked up with everything and instead of just leaving me alone, she came to add to my frustration by asking the stupid questions at the wrong time. I told her that I'm already hounding those bastards for my pay but she just couldn't understand simple English. This whole shit repeated for a few days. We finally quarreled today.
I was so busy mugging and decided to get a drink in the kitchen. The moment she saw me coming out of the room, she came and asked that damn bloody question again. WTF was wrong with her. Couldn't she see how busy and fucked up I am already? Still come ask me the question which I hated to hear. I told her that the bastards are mailing me the cheques already and told her to stop asking me and the next moment, she just blew her top. Banging all the stupid pots and stuff in the kitchen and nagging a whole lot of shit in the house. I couldn't be bothered. She thinks I have a lot of time to entertain this kind of nuisance. I've got better things to do then to entertain such shit from her.
Supposed to meet Shirley to pass her something. When I walked out of my room, I saw that Mom cooked lunch for me. The bowl of noodles was on the table and yet nobody even bothered to tell me that lunch was ready. how the hell was I supposed to know that my lunch was ready when nobody even bothered to inform me?? I was in a hurry to leave house and said I will eat it when I come back later. And you know what she did? She said that I didn't have the courtesy to inform her and that I was like some big shot. WTF was wrong with her. I admit the meeting was last minute but I was going out to pass the stuff and come back. Not as if I going out for lunch without informing her or anything. I'm still coming back to eat the darn bloody noodles. After making the sarcastic remarks, she went to the kitchen and dumped the whole bowl of noodles. WTF. Didn't I say that I'll be coming back to eat it. I don't know wtf she wants from me and I was really in a very bad mood after all the fucking nonsense she gave me. Walked out of the house slamming the door just to show that even I have my own temper.
When I came back, she found fault with me again. Came into my room when I was taking a short break from mugging and started nagging and preaching a whole lot of shit. And all the shit she was saying was implying that I'm in the wrong. Here I am so stressed out with school and my bloody pay issue and instead of showing sympathy and let me to be on my own, she kept asking and pestering me about it. Not as if I don't want to take my pay. I'm desperately waiting to get my bloody pay back but the problem is the fucking bosses are taking their own sweet time to prepare it. I kept hounding them from very long ago and now they say they've prepared and sending me the cheques so shouldn't you just wait for the mail to arrive? Simple thing like this also can't understand. And I thought that your family should be comforting you in times when you are troubled and not bark at you the moment you stepped into the house. And the funny thing is it's MY pay that we're talking about, not hers. I should be the one worrying and getting angry over the fact that I haven't got it, not her. Because of this, she got angry and showed me her tantrums and a whole lot of shit. WTF man.
It really sucks to have such family. Instead of helping you, they keep adding to your burden and make you even more frustrated. This is the suckiest day of my life and I'm not going to apologise because I see no point in doing so since I wasn't the one who started it and it wasn't even my fault in the first place. Feels as though everything is going against me. I hate my life now and I hate the 2 assholes who delayed my pay and gave me all this shit.